Terms and Conditions of Use
- The materials on Little Holidays’s website are provided “as is”. Little Holidays make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Little Holidays does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Little Holidays or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Little Holidays’s Internet site, even if Little Holidays or a Little Holidays authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- The materials appearing on Little Holidays’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Little Holidays does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Little Holidays may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Little Holidays does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Little Holidays is the owner of all intellectual property and materials published throughout the site. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Little Holidays’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Little Holidays at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Where Little Holidays’ website contains outbound links to other third party websites, these are intended for information only. The Little Holidays’ website has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of them.
Amazon Affiliates Disclosure
Little Holidays is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. This means that whenever you buy a product on Amazon from a link on Little Holidays’ website, I receive a percentage of its price as a commission. This helps pay for the hosting and other fees associated with running Little Holidays as an ad-free space, and is greatly appreciated!
Little Holidays respects and recognizes the importance of your privacy rights.
This policy explains how we collect, use, retain and disclose the personal information that you provide us through the Site or our affiliate websites, or through the course of our other business dealings with you.
In addition, please note that your personal information may be processed in the country in which it was collected, and in other countries including Canada and/or the United States, where laws regarding processing of personal information may be less stringent than other countries.
“Personal Information” for the purposes of privacy law is information about an identifiable individual, such as their name, address, telephone number and email address. Personal Information does not include aggregated information that is anonymous, such as the type of browser you are using, or other non-personally identifiable information.
What happens to your information?
When you purchase something from the Site’s store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. If you are interested in subscribing to a Site newsletter, we will collect your name and email address.
There are other types of non-personally identifiable information that we may collect on the Site.
In addition, we may also collect search queries that are typed into the Site’s search engine and retain them in anonymous form.
How do we collect, use, protect and disclose your Personal Information?
The Site requires your consent to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information, subject to certain exceptions in law.
We typically collect your Personal Information when you subscribe to our newsletters or submit an inquiry through the “Contact Me” form on the Site. If you are one of our business partners, we may also obtain Personal Information about you from other sources, e.g., from your business partners or other individuals within your company, or third party representatives or government agencies.
We may use your Personal Information to send you our monthly newsletters; to conduct or administer contests or other promotions in which you have participated; respond to inquiries that you make through the Site; to receive feedback and make improvements to the Site; and to maintain a database of client information. In accordance with applicable anti-spam laws, we will only use your Personal Information for marketing purposes with your prior consent. If you subscribed to one of the Site’s newsletters and no longer wish to receive it, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in our emails.
Questions or corrections
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact the Site by emailing email@example.com.